Who We Are
We are an organization designed by girls to impact the state of girls everywhere.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for high school students, college students or recent grads who:
- Are passionate about advancing the next generation of female role models by building confidence, kindness, self respect, inner beauty and ambition
- Is highly self-motivated and organized
- Able to take initiative and be responsible for project execution
- Can commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week for at least one month
What You Can Expect
We pride ourselves on not being like every other internship. When you join our team, you become an important part of our big dream for girls everywhere. Here's a little of what you can expect:
- You'll have the opportunity to be super creative and voice ideas about how we can make our programs better
- You'll be tasked with a diverse range of tasks (from testing out art projects to community outreach) which will leverage your individual talents
- You'll partner directly with the organization's founder and leadership team to experience the inner workings of a growing non-profit
- You'll have the option of flexible scheduling to take your class schedule into consideration
- There will be the potential to receive letters of recommendation, add a unique experience to your resume and even become a more permanent part of our team
Answers to Other Questions
Where would the internship take place?
You would report to our home base in Lincoln Park, NJ. Under special circumstances, we would consider the possibility of a remote internship.
When can I start?
Internship applications are accepted on an ongoing basis. We will contact you once we receive your submission.
Is this a paid internship?
This is a volunteer opportunity, but we hope the benefits of this unique experience will make it worth your while. The members of our core team also work on a volunteer basis, and we expect a high standard of commitment.
Can I get school credit for this internship?
Yes! We are happy to work with you to make sure that you receive credit per your school's requirements.
How would scheduling work?
We understand that school is your first priority and are happy to work with you to figure out the days/times that make the most sense for you. We do, however, expect a minimum commitment of at least 10 hours per week. And because it requires our time to get you comfortable in your role, we ask that you plan to be with us for at least a month.