We're looking to send 1 girl to our Fabulous Teen Conference for FREE! Will it be you?
If you want to spend a weekend hanging out with girls just as awesome as you, getting advice from amazing female change-makers and have the chance to score a college scholarship, APPLY BY APRIL 15th.
See details and eligibility criteria below
- be a high school female
- be able to secure their own transportation to and from the conference
- submit their applications by midnight EST on April 15, 2016
How to Apply:
- Submit the form above. That's it!
What do I get if I win?
- You get free conference tuition (valued at $400), which includes dorming, meals, panels, activities and an awesome swag bag
What if I don't win?
- You still have the opportunity to join us! Click here to register
How will I know if I won?
- All contest participants will be contacted in April to be informed of their status.
- When: June 3-5, 2016
- Where: The College of Saint Elizabeth in Morristown, NJ
- Overnight Accommodations: All conference attendees will be housed on-site, in double occupancy dorm rooms
- Meal Plan: All meals will be provided at the campus dining hall. This includes dinner on Friday, breakfast/lunch/dinner on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday
- Supervision: Attendees will be supervised at all times by a college-aged counselor specifically assigned to them as well as additional adult staff
- High school juniors will have the opportunity to apply for a college scholarship
- For more information, visit our conference page